Google play allows android users to download and install the Android apps in the Google play officially with a security. It is the Google official store and a gateway for the Android apps or games or contents for the Android powered. The Google Play store comes in-built with every Android device. So whats the catch for Google Play Store Apk? Well, initially the Android device possess some limitation.
However, rooting an Android device can exceed this limitations. Thus, many Android users ought to root their device. Unfortunately, many Android devices have lost the in-built Google Play Store after getting rooted. That is where Google Play Store Apk version comes to business.
How to Download Google Play Store Apk for Android:
Okay, let us talk about the people who are the users of Android device with a verified license version of the Google Play Store. Latest version for the Google Play Store is 6.9.15 which is also indicating that there are lots more to come in the future. Download the Apk file which is available on APK Mirror.
How to install the Google Play Store Apk?
The easiest way to install the Google Play Store will be using the Google Play Store Apk file. Instead of downloading the file from the Play Store so can easily get it from the as the Apk file. There are usually two ways for downloading the Google play Store Apk file it may be either on your PC or phone.
How to install Google Play Store Google using your Android phone?
- Go to the settings<security> to allow the unknown sources don get surprised it is just that the unknown sources i.e. Google Play Store are not available in Google Play Store. It might sounds little different when you need to download the Play Store itself.
- With the help of a internet browser go for the XDA Developers forum or APK Mirror for downloading the Google Play Apk file and make sure to grab the latest version.
- A warning will be shown on your screen saying that the unknown sources file may harm your device, ignore the warning and accepting the file by clicking OK.
- Open the Apk file as it will be stored in your device after being downloaded. Check out for any new Google Play Store by reading the new permissions of it. Tap on the Google Play Apk file and install it.
How to install Google Play Store Using Your Windows PC?
- In case when you do not have any internet or Wi-Fi connection on your device, go for the Apk file download.
- Enable unknown sources for your device.
- With the help of internet browser on your computer go for the XDA Developers forum or Apk Mirror to download the latest version of Apk file for the Google Play Store.
- Now connect your android device with your computer with the help of a USB cable, copy he Apk file on your Android device.
- Now launch the Apk file and accept all the permissions and tap to install.
What is New for Google Play Store?
In the latest version of the Google play store 6.9.15 the developer has implemented an app streaming function into the search, you will be able to test an app without downloading it on your device. It was pointed out by the Android police claiming that the apps load with a remote server. Now stream your device which is not as the same as the Google upcoming instant App features.
How to fix when Google Play Store is not working?
We experience the Google Play Store problem sometimes. It may be the error message while downloading the app or opening the Google Play Store.
Check your date and time settings of your Android device
- Google always check your date and time setting of your android device on the Google Play Store. When the Google play store cannot detect the update time and date it may cause some errors. Google servers might have a hard time with the sync on your device, which cause the Google Play Store to react with it.
- In order to fix the errors you need to fix the settings in your device. Go for the time and date settings; keep it up to date by setting as the Automatic date and time provided by a preferred network.
- Even when your device is in automatic date and time update mode not still working. Go for the manually settings of date and time. Turn off the Automatic update settings of date and time. Set the date and time as much as accurate as possible. If it still not working then goes for the next process there are many ways for fixing the Google Play Store errors.
Clear the cache in Google Play Store:
In most of the cases you can find that the Google Play Store is going aging just by the empty cache. Cache is a temporary storage, which mainly store some of the data temporarily in a way that it will get quickly retrieved without needing to be reloaded. Doing it so will fix the problem and empty it very easy.
First go for the settings on your Android Smartphone home screen, go to your Apps settings or Apps manager on your device. Now scroll down and click on the clear cache or you will have to go for the storage to clear cache. When the process gets completed go again for your Google Play Store and check if the is problem is solved.
How to reset your Google account on your device?
When your Google Play Store is not working anymore you might need to refresh your Google account for your Android device. Which simply means that your device will be reset that also includes the Google Play Store. You must know your account before starting it or else you could lose all the data of your account.
At first remove your account and add it once again which is really easy to do. Go for the settings and tap on the account. Now once again you need to tap the Google account which you want to remove as sometimes you have more numbers of accounts added in a single device. Do it for every Google account added on your device.
Re-enter the Google account on your device and go for the settings also tap on the account again. Make sure you have added your Google account in the process.
Did you find this article on Google Play Store helpful? For more updates and details on Google Play Store kindly keep on visiting the page. Please comment below and share your ideas with us on Google Play Store Apk